If this is your first visit to my blog, welcome! I’m so glad you stopped by! In a nutshell, I write about media, education, technology and the new economy.
Here are a few of my most popular posts:
- Peter Thiel is Wrong About Higher Education (It’s Worse Than A Bubble)
- A Challenge to TED: Become Relevant, Part 1
- A Challenge to TED: Become Relevant, Part 2
- The World Needs More Engineers (Who Read Plato)
- Facebook Doesn’t Need Mind Control to Control You
- We’re All Pathologically Human
- Chivalry is Dead, and Manliness Died with It
- It’s Not the Metrics. Your Marketing Just Sucks.
- Manufacturing Contempt, or the Commoditization of Practically Everything
- No Whales Were Killed as a Result of Reading this Blog
Next, it might be helpful to check out the main categories:
More About Me
Among other things, I’m a writer, thinker, digital marketer and craft beer connoisseur in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can read my story here.